Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas Trees on Kraft Cards

Hello everyone! :o)

Tomorrow morning I'm traveling to Ivanić-Grad to spend my Winter vacation with my family and friends. I'll be offline most of the time. I managed to prepare and schedule couple posts, so it won't be quiet here. :o) I hope you'll all enjoy holidays and have a great time. :o)


Today I want to share with you these two CAS (clean and simple), Christmas Trees on Kraft Cards.


These were super easy to create.

heat embossed in white beautiful Christmas tree from Uniko 'Christmas Pop' clear stamp set on two Kraft paper panels. I left one as it is. I inked the other one with White Chalk Ink. Love how it turned out. :o)

After the inked panel dried, I glued both panels on a white top folded card base and my cards were finished. :o)

Dimensions of cards: 95 mm x 127 mm (3 3/4" x 5")


List of supplies:
  • Uniko 'Christmas Pop' clear stamp set
  • Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Coloring Card
  • white cardstock paper
  • Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
  • WOW! Embossing Powder (Opaque Bright White, Regular, WL01R)
  • Ingrid Bolma chalk ink (white)
  • UHU universal glue
  • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
  • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
  • bone folder
  • Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
  • powder bag


I'm linking my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge, December: Anything Goes
This is my 4th entry to this challenge.

2) Uniko Studio, Challenge #44 - Christmas
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

7 comments:

  1. još jedna predivna čestitka!
    Merry Christmas!🎄🎅⛄
    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS cards, Milka. And the white on kraft looks great. I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy 2018 !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant card, Milka!
    Enjoy your holidays with your loved ones!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so gorgeous! Love these CAS cards. Thanks for playing at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card. White embossing on a craft background looks great, it's the perfect combination for the CAS style.
    Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas.
    Regards, BożenA DT HLS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous showcases of the word-tree image! I don't have this set yet, but definitely adding it to my wish list! Thank you for joining us in the UNIKO gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning and beautifully CAS! Lovely to see you enjoying your Uniko goodies too :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...