Thursday, February 18, 2016

Iced Coffee Card (Crafty Creations Challenges #309)

http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/

Hi everyone! :o)

Yesterday a new challenge started at Crafty Creations Challenges. I realized that yesterday and made my card last night. :o)

Before I go to our new challenge and my project, something that may be interesting to you.

We are looking for some talented crafters to join our Design Team. Everyone is welcome to apply. If you are interested in joining our team, hop over to Crafty Creations Challenges Blog for more information. Here is a direct link to the DT Call. :o)


Now to the challenge...

Our theme for this fortnight is #309 - Something to Eat/Drink.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Fresh Brewed Designs, with a great prize for our random winner: 3 digital images of winners choice.


For this challenge I CASEd my own card and made this CAS, Iced Coffee Card. You can find my CASEd card here. :o)


I made "the original" last week and was so satisfied with it, so I had to CASE it. I think these are great masculine cards. This one will be for my coffee lover friend's birthday, he celebrates next month. :o)

My both cards have same layout, similar color combinations, sentiments heat embossed in white on black cardstock paper, same embellishments and images from same stamp set. :o)

For this card I used 'Iced Coffee' blueprint stamp. I Love Tim Holtz's blueprint images!! This stamp set was a blog hop prize from a Simon Says Stamp. :o)

I cut out a panel from a white watercolor paper and stamped image on it. I colored it in watercolor technique with Distress Inks. I also shaded it with light gray color I got mixing Distress Ink Hickory Smoke with a lot of water. I didn't shade the image on CASEd card, so shading is also one of differences. :o)

To add more interest to the image, I added highlights with white pen. When I was satisfied with it, I glued the panel on a white cardstock base.


Then I heat embossed the sentiment on a piece of black cardstock paper. I glued 3D foams on the back of the sentiment and placed it on the card. Couple of enamel stickers and my card was finished. :o)

Card dimensions are 101 mm x 132 mm (4" x 5 1/4").

List of supplies: 

I hope you'll like my today's project and get inspired. Stop by the Crafty Creations Challenges to see beautiful creations from my Design Team Mates and join us in this challenge, we are looking forward to see your projects. :o)



I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text is a direct link to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Beccy's Place, February Challenge
This is my 5th entry to this challenge.

2) Craft Your Passion Challenges, Challenge #299 - Always Anything Goes

http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.in/

3) Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge, Challenge #27 - Anything Goes

4) Through The Craft Room Door, TTCRD Challenge from February 16th to February 22nd


I'm also linking my card to a super fun 30 Day Coloring Challenge of Kathy Racoosin at the Daily Marker. This is my 3rd entry (colored on day 17 of the challenge).


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka

7 comments:

  1. Te njihove štampiljke so res lepe in zanimive. Ti si jo lepo uporabila in nastala je všečna voščilnica :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the original of your card too Milka, and this one is just as fabulous! As always, you've done a wonderful job with the colouring, I love how you "ground" the image with a nice dark shadow. Great use of the little enamel dots... they add a nice pop of colour.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun CAS card and thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Thanks for joining us over at Through The Craft Room Door. Look forward to seeing you again.

    Tammi
    TTCRD, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. bila sam sigurna da sam ostavila komentar ovdje!
    ovo dokaži da si robot me več izluđuje!
    ova čestitka mi se jako dopada!
    ja jako volim kavu!
    pozdrav

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great drink card with such well chosen accents. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...