Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Summer Time Card (Fairy Tale Challenge #145)


Hi everyone! :o)


Today a new challenge started at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog.

The theme for this fortnight is #145, Mit Kirsche oben auf / With a Cherry on top. Use cherry/cherries on your project (card, ATC, 3-D project... anything). Cherry doesn't have to be on top, it can be anywhere on your project.

This time our lucky winner will win this lovely embossing folder.




For this challenge I made this CAS (clean and simple), Summer Time Card.


I used one ice cream from a  From the Heart Stamps 'Ice Cream Lineup' digital stamp set, which includes lovely images and sentiments.

This is Stamp of the Month June 2016. As I didn't play From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month challenge for ages, I purchased this one. FTHS SOTM is a progressive challenge. Faith, illustrator and owner, generously gives a digital stamp of the month to everyone who joined previous challenge.

I printed the image on a white watercolor paper and colored it in watercolor technique using Distress Inks.

When colors were dry, I glued the panel on a white top folded card base. I cut two paper stripes from beautiful paper included in amazing Create a Smile 'Beach Party' kit and glued them on the card. This kit is so colorful and cheery. I like it a lot! :o)
Then I stamped a sentiment, overlapping the image a bit. Sentiment is from mini stamp set from Create a Smile 'Sending Sunshine' kit.

At the end I drew white highlights on the image, embellished card with various Create a Smile enamel stickers and my card was finished. :o)


Card dimensions: 93 mm x 127 mm (3 11/16" x 5")

List of supplies:

I hope you liked my project for this fortnight and got inspired. Stop by the Fairy Tale Challenge Blog and see gorgeous creations my Design Team Mates and our Guest Designers made for this challenge. Do join us, we can't wait to see your projects. :o)



I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text is a direct link to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Addicted to Stamps and More, Challenge #196 - Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

2) CRAFT-alnica, Izziv/Challenge #161 - Sadje / Fruits

3) Crafting By Designs, June Anything Goes Challenge
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

4) Craft Stamper, Take It Make It Challenge: June, Let's Get Inky!
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.
I used 6 different colors of Distress Inks and White Pen.
I used digital image. Sentiment is stamped.



5) From the Heart StampsJune 2016 free Stamp of the Month - Ice Cream Lineup

6) Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge, Challenge #35 - Anything Goes
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

7) Little Miss Muffet Challenges, Challenge #139 - Anything Goes

8) Noor! Design U.K., June Challenge #19 - Summer

9) Sweet Stamps Blog, June's Anything Goes Challenge
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

10) The Cat's Pajamas, TCP TUesday Challenge #316 - Summer


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka

18 comments:

  1. This is a great summery card!!! I love the CAS design, and how you've got the bright colors peeking out at the sides :) Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM this week!!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm!!! :D Your ice cream seems so realistic with the white drawn lines! And the two bright and colourful stripes of papers matches very well with this image! Great colors and love the enamel dots!! Great work, a true catch-eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN summer card, Milka. Love the CAS style !

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month June Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Čudovito voščilnico si naredila :-)) Všeč mi je tvoja sadna kupa.
    Vesela sem, ker ustvarjaš z nami v izzivu CRAFT-alnice ... Srečno!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun summery card, and your ice cream sundae looks good enough to eat :) Beautiful coloring, too! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Yummy card Milka, I like the design and that image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zelo slastno CAS voščilnico si izdelala. Hvala, da se igraš z nami na CRAFT-alnici. Lp Neva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo Milka, čudovita je, sadna kupa je kakor taprava. Sam še žlička manjka :9.
    Hvala, da si se nam pridružila v Craft-alnici. Lp Lili

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet CAS designed card. Love it. Thank you for joining the TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. O čudovita je!!!! Zelo lepo si ustvarjala. Hvala, ker deliš z nami v CRAFT-alnici, lp, T.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm, kakšna sladka sadna kupa! Kliče poletje! :)
    Pozdravček, V.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Njami, sadna kupa :). Krasno voščilnico si izdelala.
    Hvala, da ustvarjaš z nami v CRAFT-alnici. Srečno!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your clean and simple creation is simply spectacular! I would love to eat some of that. You make this style of card look so easy. We loved having you join us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a happy card, Milka! Love the colorfulness and that ice cream looks yummy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Milka, thanks so much for sharing this yummy (in more ways than one) looking creation with us at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the bright colors and that pop along the edges! A fantastic CAS card! Thanks so much for joining us at FTHS for the June SOTM challenge.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...