Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Gazpacho Soup (Fairy Tale Challenge #175)


Hi everyone! :o)


It's time for a new challenge over at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog.

Our theme for this fortnight is #175, Etwas aus deiner Küche / Something from your Kitchen. This time we want you to share with us not only paper, fabric etc. projects, we also want to see something you cooked, baked, mixed..., decorations for food, kitchen decor... So this theme is very versatile and there is a lot you can share with us. :o)

This time our lucky winner will win these cute tag dies.


For today I prepared Gazpacho Soup.

Gazpacho is a delicious cold soup, great for hot summer days, really easy to make and there is no need to cook and produce additional heat with a stove. :o)

There are various recipes on the web. Main ingredients are fresh vegetables: tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers. The recipe I'll share with you today is our home recipe of the Gazpacho soup.


Ingredients (2 persons):
  • 1 cucumber (mid size)
  • 3 tomatoes (mid size)
  • 1 onion (small)
  • 3 garlic cloves
  • fresh basil leaves (2-3 mid size leaves)
  • salt 
  • pepper
  • olive oil (50 ml)
  • Worcester sauce (4 - 6 drops)

All ingredients I used for my Gazpacho soup are homegrown, except spices. I bought these. :o) Olive oil is homemade oil my partner's family made last season, garlic is from Hercegovina and onion from Nerteva river valley. I grew tomatoes, cucumber and basil in my balcony garden. :o)




I didn't use bell peppers in this soup because I didn't had any homegrown and I like it this way better. :o)


How to make the soup...

Clean, wash and chopp vegetables.


Put all veggies, basil leaves, olive oil and spices in a blender and blend them so long until you get a desirable texture.


After blending, put the soup in a refrigerator for an hour. Serve the soup as desirable, just as it is or by adding basil leaves, chopped veggies etc. I served the soup with basil leaves and crunchy salty balls. :o)



I hope you'll like the recipe and give it a try. :o) Stop by the Fairy Tale Challenge Blog and see gorgeous creations and recipes my Design Team Mates made for this challenge. Do join us, we can't wait to see projects from your kitchen. :o)

Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

2 comments:

  1. Wow this looks yummy :) will try it sometime.
    Hugs
    Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe of your Gazpacho soup!
    ...I too have my own olive oil and tomatoes :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...